e3 Diagnostics is part of the Diagnostics Division of the William Demant Holdings (WDH), a
Denmark-based manufacturer of Hearing-related products and services. e3 Diagnostics is the
leading provider of audiology equipment and services in the United States.
This position is located in the Indianapolis, Indiana area office. The successful candidate will
demonstrate exceptional customer service and responsiveness to customer needs through e3
equipment sales and service solutions.
Build and maintain customer relationships through service, calibrations, and analysis,
recommending innovative solutions to support current and future business needs
• Perform calibration, maintenance, repairs, and installations on a wide range of audiology
and biomedical equipment; as well as perform software and firmware upgrades.
• Meet and exceed all sales and service goals within assigned territory, driving market
penetration to meet e3 business objectives.
• Responsible to create and maintain accurate records of all customer contacts and
equipment, including ongoing equipment maintenance and schedules.
• Maintain e3 quality standards; remain knowledgeable in current trends and marketplace
• Negotiate contracts agreements for products and services.
• All other duties as assigned
Technical school program related to position and/or 2 years of basic maintenance
experience a plus
• Experience in networking and providing hardware support required; ability to learn how
to update and troubleshoot software problems
• Become subject matter expert of e3 products and services, ability to demonstrate
knowledge and attributes to current and potential customers through product
demonstration and conversations
• Must obtain and maintain National Association of Special Equipment Distributors
(NASED) certification upon hire
• Must have valid driver’s license and maintain clear driving record
• Must pass pre-employment background check and drug test
• Ability to lift and move up to 50 pounds as needed
• 90% travel required, occasional overnight trips may be required
e3 Diagnostics is part of the Demant Group. Demant is a world-leading hearing healthcare group
that for more than a century has played a vital part in developing innovative technologies and
know-how to help improve people’s hearing and health. In every aspect, from hearing devices,
hearing implants and diagnostic equipment to intelligent audio solutions and hearing care all
over the world, Demant is active and engaged.
The Demant Group operates in a global market with companies in more than 30 countries,
employs more than 14,500 staff and generates annual revenue of DKK 14 billion (approx. 2.1
billion USD). Our products are sold in more than 130 countries.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, or protected veteran status