Demant is a world-leading hearing healthcare and technology group built on a heritage of care, health and innovation since 1904. The Group offers innovative technologies, solutions and know-how to help improve people’s health and hearing. In every aspect, from hearing devices, hearing implants and diagnostic equipment to intelligent audio solutions, and hearing care all over the world, Demant is active and engaged.
Demant covers five business areas: Hearing Care, Hearing Aids, Hearing Implants, Diagnostics, and communications. The Diagnostic Group is part of the Diagnostics Division and is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our team in the
The successful Administrative Assistant will be responsible for working effectively and efficiently with internal and external stakeholders and providing excellent customer service while supporting e3 Sales and Service colleagues.
· Scheduling customers for calibration appointments, installations, routine service, and emergency repairs
· Provide technicians with pertinent information related to service calls
· Responsible for confirming technician appointments
· Track and follow customer orders through the system, beginning with the order all the way through installation, including staying in communication with the Salesperson, customer and technician
· Order parts as required; ensure purchase orders (POs) are provided to appropriate stakeholders
· Review and submit all service calls for invoicing, ensuring there Pos when needed, no pricing errors and the job does/does not require any follow up appointments
· Schedule, coordinate, and track all in-house and manufacturer repairs
· Maintain customer database, including updates to addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, and contact names and email addresses.
· Maintain files; ensuring all service paperwork is filed correctly and accessible as needed
· Maintain updated and accurate price lists to ensure all parts and service are quoted/billed correctly
· Duties/responsibilities are performed in a timely fashion
· Serve as local office contact for receiving and shipping of parts
· Support new prospect/customer initiatives
· Schedule and participate in office meetings; keep notes and verify that appropriate follow-ups occur
· Demonstrate Demant Values: We create trust | We are team players | We create innovative solutions | We apply a can-do-attitude
· All other duties as assigned
· 2-5 years’ experience in a customer service role, sales associate role, or equivalent education and work experience
· Effectively communicate with customers in verbal and written forms
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
· Team Player with a positive attitude
· Knowledge of Sales Force a PLUS
The Demant Group operates in a global market with companies in more than 30 countries, employs more than 14,500 staff and generates annual revenue of DKK 14 billion (approx. 2.1 billion USD). Our products are sold in more than 130 countries.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status