e3 Diagnostics is part of a world-leading hearing healthcare and technology group built on a heritage of care, health, and innovation since 1904. The group offers innovative technologies, solutions, and know-how to help improve people’s health and hearing. In every aspect, from hearing devices, hearing implants and diagnostic equipment to intelligent audio solutions, and hearing care all over the world, we are active and engaged.
e3 is seeking a Key Account Customer Service Representative to join the team in our Arlington Heights, IL office. The successful Key Account Customer Service Representative will be responsible for the coordination, logistics, and implementation of tasks related to specific customer.
· Responsible for the coordination, logistics, and implementation of tasks related to specific customers which include but is not limited to;
· Communicate with customers to clearly identify their needs and, working with their manager, create processes to meet these expectations on an ongoing basis.
· Clearly and promptly respond to customer account inquiries. Examples include; process customer orders including ordering equipment from manufacturers, pricing and part numbers, shipment details, serial numbers, warranty information, coordinate equipment installations and customer trainings with e3 local offices, collect and provide necessary records requested by customer, process customer invoices, etc..
· Keep a variety of necessary internal personnel updated on what our customers require and ensure their needs are consistently met.
· Continually monitor our performance to the customers’ expectations and, working with your manager, continually improve our customers’ satisfaction.
· Clearly track and record all activity and details.
· Run all business processes per company procedures.
· Solve problems as they emerge, head off other anticipated issues before they occur.
· Demonstrate Demant Values: We create trust | We are team players | We create innovative solutions | We apply a can-do-attitude
· All other duties as assigned
· High school degree. College degree desirable
· Excellent problem solving and organizational skills
· Very strong verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to build relationships and work effectively with other e3 functional teams
· Independent, self-motivated individual
· No significant travel required
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.