e3 Diagnostics is part of a world-leading hearing healthcare and technology group built on a heritage of care, health, and innovation since 1904. The group offers innovative technologies, solutions, and know-how to help improve people’s health and hearing. In every aspect, from hearing devices, hearing implants and diagnostic equipment to intelligent audio solutions, and hearing care all over the world, we are active and engaged.
e3 Diagnostics is seeking a Sales Support Specialist to join our team in the Arlington Heights, IL office.
· Providing support – 1st level (North America users) and 2nd level (EMEA users).
· Perform ongoing system administration (maintaining user roles, security settings, profiles, workflow rules and data integrity).
· Manage dashboards, reports, forms, templates, object relationships, fields, and layouts.
· Monitor and resolve issue/bug tickets related to Salesforce.
· Experience managing and triaging user-submitted tickets via a ticketing system
· Collaborate with internal teams effectively, seek to understand user experience and stakeholder perspective on operational processes, and deliver clear solutions to stakeholders.
· Help drive end-user adoption of Salesforce through documentation, support and training of super users and Business Process Owners/Partners.
· Exposure to iterative/agile projects and with standardized development and promotion processes (staging environment vs. production).
· Create and maintain documentation on processes, policies, application configuration and help related materials for users (e.g. Salesforce Reference Guide).
· Fully understand the sales, service and customer service/admin operations/processes underlying the Salesforce implementation.
· Drive standards within Salesforce implementation.
· Approximately 15-30 travel days per year.
· Demonstrate Demant Values: We create trust | We are team players | We create innovative solutions | We apply a can-do-attitude
· All other duties as assigned
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status