e3 Diagnostics is part of a world-leading hearing healthcare and technology group built on a heritage of care, health, and innovation since 1904. The group offers innovative technologies, solutions, and know-how to help improve people’s health and hearing. In every aspect, from hearing devices, hearing implants and diagnostic equipment to intelligent audio solutions, and hearing care all over the world, we are active and engaged.
The Occupational Health Business Manager is responsible for accelerating the profitable growth of e3’s profits in this important market segment. They will create winning strategies and necessary tactics to succeed, working closely with all other resources within Demant Diagnostics and e3. To accomplish this, this individual will develop a deep understanding of this market including the market drivers, its various customers and their respective needs, the competitive environment and their strengths/weaknesses, and our ability to meet the targeted customer needs. This individual will need to work effectively with other functional groups such as Sales, Marketing, Finance and Operations within and outside of e3 to together create an effective ongoing effort to become the country’s leading provider in this segment. The Occupational Health Sales Field Specialists will report directly to this individual.
· Create annual, winning business plans and budgets to maximize our profitable growth with these customers. As part of annual business plans, drive development of market reviews, competitive assessments, and strategic plans.
· Become the marketing and sales expert for this customer segment. Work effectively with e3 Marketing and Sales management to align on priorities and projects.
· Identify new opportunities – products, services, pricing, etc. through a continuous surveying of consumer needs, trends, and competition.
· Lead the execution of the tactics developed within the business plan, ensuring that all necessary resources are aligned, prepared, motivated and successful.
· Directly manage all Occupational Health field Sales Specialists.
· Identify and create business partnerships with in-house and non-Demant manufacturers in order to assemble a uniquely superior product and service offering.
· Coordinate a comprehensive customer training program, designed to educate our customers and demonstrate the value of our product and service offering.
· Plan and attend all customer-facing tradeshows and conventions.
· Demonstrate Demant Values: We create trust | We are team players | We create innovative solutions | We apply a can-do-attitude
· All other duties as assigned
· Bachelor’s degree and/or a combination of 5+ years of business, sales, and/or marketing experience
· Occupational Health and audiology market understanding very desirable
· Direct management experience – 3 years minimum
· Up to 50% travel is required
· Proven team-building capabilities
· Excellent problem solving, decision making, analytical skills
· A self-starter
· Oral and written communication skills, ability to create, share and gain commitment to plans across the company
· Familiarity with CRM/Sales Management systems and best practices
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status