Birdsong Hearing Benefits™ LLC, is a hearing benefits manager that views hearing care as total care. We provide Medicare Advantage, including all lines of business in government programs, along with commercial solutions for the most under-utilized supplemental benefit: Hearing.
We are looking for dedicated, talented, and passionate individuals who want to join us in helping people awaken to the full sound of life. We are driven by the following values:
- People focused, realizing it is all about our consumers and each other.
- Collaborative with a strong team spirit, happy to work together to achieve greater results.
- Intuitive and creative, generating ideas and solutions to transform the hearing care ecosystem.
- Full of grit, wanting to work hard to achieve success.
- A growth mentality, eager to adapt and be flexible in an ever-changing environment
Birdsong Hearing Benefits seeks to hire an Accounts Receivable Specialist responsible for receivables and collections activities. The Accounts Receivable Specialist will contribute within a team environment in the preparation, posting, verification and recording of customer payments and transactions related to Accounts Receivable and perform regular collection activities of delinquent accounts.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Requirements and Must Have Criteria
Other Personal Characteristics and Experience
Successful candidates for the Accounts Receivable role will possess the following:
Software Powered by iCIMS