Birdsong Hearing Benefits™ LLC, is a hearing benefits manager that views hearing care as total care. We provide Medicare Advantage, including all lines of business in government programs, along with commercial solutions for the most under-utilized supplemental benefit: Hearing.
We are looking for dedicated, talented, and passionate individuals who want to join us in helping people awaken to the full sound of life. We are driven by the following values:
- People focused, realizing it is all about our consumers and each other.
- Collaborative with a strong team spirit, happy to work together to achieve greater results.
- Intuitive and creative, generating ideas and solutions to transform the hearing care ecosystem.
- Full of grit, wanting to work hard to achieve success.
- A growth mentality, eager to adapt and be flexible in an ever-changing environment
Birdsong Hearing Benefits is looking for a Proposal Lead Analyst, to own the bidding process for new business as Birdsong embarks on its scale up journey to become the market leading TPA in hearing benefits. This role is responsible for managing the proposal development process for complex, custom bids, from receipt of the Requests for Proposal (RFPs) through proposal submission. This individual will have specialized knowledge of the line of business segments respective to drive hearing benefit manager engagement with payors, particularly in Medicare Advantage, with the ability to support other segments as needed (Managed Medicaid, Commercial as well as state Vocal Rehabilitation). The Proposal Lead Analyst is responsible for concurrently managing multiple proposals with aggressive deadlines. This role will also support follow-up, finalist, and contracting activities, as needed. Public Sector and/or Health Plan experience preferred.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Bachelor’s degree in business, Pre-Law, English, Journalism or Communication or equivalent work experience