Birdsong Hearing Benefits™ LLC, is a hearing benefits manager that views hearing care as total care. We provide Medicare Advantage, including all lines of business in government programs, along with commercial solutions for the most under-utilized supplemental benefit: Hearing.
We are looking for dedicated, talented, and passionate individuals who want to join us in helping people awaken to the full sound of life. We are driven by the following values:
- People focused, realizing it is all about our consumers and each other.
- Collaborative with a strong team spirit, happy to work together to achieve greater results.
- Intuitive and creative, generating ideas and solutions to transform the hearing care ecosystem.
- Full of grit, wanting to work hard to achieve success.
- A growth mentality, eager to adapt and be flexible in an ever-changing environment
The Service Management Administrator will be responsible for the overall management and maintenance of ServiceNow applications supporting the ITIL process - Incident, Problem, Change, CMDB, Asset, and Service Catalog. You will also be responsible for generating quality information, reports and executing policies and procedures. We expect a Service Management Administrator who will work hard, keep up in a fast-paced start up environment, and have fun! If you are looking to be challenged daily, make a huge impact and help define the future of patient engagement, we would love to have you join our team!
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS