• Consult with business owners about their marketing efforts and provide appropriate recommendations based on their budgets, needs, and objectives.
• Develop and oversee annual integrated marketing plans for business owners, including marketing plan, budget, and calendars to support business owners’ initiatives.
• Serve as the primary point of contact for all marketing requests and initiatives and work with in-house design team and third-party vendors to develop and deliver marketing materials and execute marketing campaigns.
• High-working knowledge of each assigned account and manage monthly plan, ensuring all activities are completed on time and within budget.
• Build and maintain long-lasting relationships with clients and third-party vendors.
• Proactive: ability to foresee problems/questions and takes initiative to solve them autonomously.
• Prepare and present monthly and quarterly marketing ROI reports to all accounts.
• Ability to conduct digital marketing and website assessments for (customers/clients) business owners in anticipation of putting together a marketing plan.
• Contributes quarterly article to Consult YHN’s marketing blog.
• Contributes to on-going training for the sales team and oversee a portfolio of assigned customers’ integrated marketing campaigns – small businesses, nationwide
3-5 years agency experience, preferably a full-service agency (digital and traditional) with excellent client retention rate; Microsoft (Word, Excel, PPT)
Digital marketing experience; Google Analytics certified; Physician and/or medical device marketing experience; franchise marketing experience; CRM experience and project management software and ticketing.
Consult YHN is part of the Demant Group. Demant is a world-leading hearing healthcare group that for more than a century has played a vital part in developing innovative technologies and know-how to help improve people’s hearing and health. In every aspect, from hearing devices, hearing implants and diagnostic equipment to intelligent audio solutions and hearing care all over the world, Demant is active and engaged.
The Demant Group operates in a global market with companies in more than 30 countries, employs more than 14,500 staff and generates annual revenue of DKK 14 billion (approx. 2.1 billion USD). Our products are sold in more than 130 countries.