SENIOR BUSINESS SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT
Demant is a world-leading hearing healthcare group that for more than a century has played a vital part in developing innovative technologies and know-how to help improve people’s hearing and health. In every aspect, from hearing devices, hearing implants and diagnostic equipment to intelligent audio solutions and hearing care all over the world, Demant is active and engaged.
The Demant Group operates in a global market with companies in more than 30 countries, employs more than 14,500 staff and generates annual revenue of DKK 14 billion (approx. 2.1 billion USD). Our products are sold in more than 130 countries.
The Senior Business Solutions Architect position will support key decision makers in defining and implementing the right solutions for the Demant Group with the goal of harmonization and consolidation of the specific business application platforms within various area of responsibility. These systems include but not limited to ERP, CRM, eCommerce and other integrated business systems. This role will participate in creation of application roadmaps according to the strategy set forth. They will support execution according to application roadmaps by working with team managers and/or specific project manager(s) to reduce risk, identify competencies required for delivery, input to project plans, etc. for specific initiatives.
They will work closely with IT teams to implement technology solutions, propose solution options, and define business processes. They will create, own, and maintain system integration processes. The ideal candidate must possess knowledge of specific business systems and understands overall hearing aid distribution and manufacturing supply chain processes. There will be many opportunities for learning and professional growth, and your career path is yours to direct based on your drive to succeed.
• Establishes an overview of the requirements defined by the customer; drives definition of business, technical, and architectural requirements, and recognizes any inconsistencies, assumptions, and critical elements that must be considered within own area of responsibility.
• Responsible for defining the solution blueprint (addressing all high-level business and technical requirements), reflecting a strong process understanding and knowledge.
• Address integration needs and issues for solutions defined.
• Demonstrates experience in use of common software implementation methodologies, typically including an understanding of SCRUM; understands and applies relevant problem-solving frameworks and techniques to the projects.
• Contributes to the scope management and risk management, including identification of risks, evaluation and mitigation plan, and project delivery on specific projects.
• Promote changes to the architecture forum.
• Deliver best possible/best fit solutions to meet business requirements.
• Ensure solutions support Demant overall strategic goals.
• Perform miscellaneous tasks/projects as directed by manager.
•Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or Computer Science and 3+ years IT Experience in an IT architect role, or 7+ years IT experience in an IT architect, functional developer, business systems analyst or similar role.
• Business and technical insight within area of responsibility.
• Creative problem solving and conflict resolution .
• Strong facilitation, discovery, analysis, and prototyping skills.
• Strong business focus.
• Experience with multiple of the following products/platforms: the Microsoft Visual Studio development system, Microsoft Dynamics Power Platform, MS Dynamics CRM/365 CE/365 FO, ClickDimensions, Microsoft Dynamics AX, Salesforce CRM, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Site Core, UI Path, Biz Talk.
• Clear and effective communication, in written diagrams and verbal formats.
• Experience working in a globalized organization: ‘Think globally act locally’.
• Solid experience with roll-out of solutions within own area of expertise.
• System implementation and understanding of project management.
• Demonstrated ability to:
o Apply high-level solution architecture and design for business systems.
o Analyze, understand, and dissect business processes.
o Analyze a hearing healthcare manufacturing organization’s IT infrastructure.
o Use data- and process-modeling techniques.
The ideal candidate will be extremely detailed and structured through their own self-discipline and personal drive, while also maintaining a high performing and cohesive team environment. Personal qualifications include:
• Result and customer oriented.
• Effective collaboration skills.
• Team worker.
• A ”driver” – make things happen.
The Company is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.